Customize styles of Plunk templates

The email display issue on mobile can be solved by using more flexible templates like JSX Email for custom coding. To create a professional email footer with a logo and social links, upgrading the plan will remove the "Sent by Plunk" badge for a more polished look.

This solution was generated by AI, if you think it's wrong, please report it.

ayabo6 avatar

ayabo6

7 months ago

I'm new to the email providers stuff but I chose to use Plunk a few days ago because it seemed very friendly and easy, and so far I love it.

I just have 2 things that are bothering me, and I wonder if they can be solved:

1. Mobile display - when I open the email on my phone, it looks small and unreadable, as opposed to what I see in emails from other companies (screenshot provided). I'm not sure how that works but is it possible to automatically enlarge and indent the text for the emails if read on mobile?

2. Email footer - is it possible to create a more professional looking footer (screenshot provided), like with a logo and social links, etc.?

Another thing, not critical - but just wondering if it's possible to remove the "Sent by plunk" sticker? I totally understand if not and it doesn't bother me as much, but still, I believe emails can look more professional when it looks like they were sent from the actual company 🙂

Thank you so much!

driaug avatar

driaug

7 months ago

Open-Source ContributorTeamUpdates

Let me check up on why the email looks so small for you. Plunk's templates as you are using them now are quite limited in their flexibility which I know. What you could always do if you need that extra flexibility is switch from the Plunk Editor to HTML and use a tool like JSX Email (https://jsx.email/) to code up your own templates!

driaug avatar

driaug

7 months ago

The Sent by Plunk badge is added to your emails because you are using our free plan. It automatically dissapears when you upgrade your project.

ayabo6 avatar

ayabo6

7 months ago

got it. thanks! will give the JSX stuff a try, I think this will be good if I want to use custom colors/buttons and fonts right?

driaug avatar

driaug

7 months ago

Exactly, if you need most flexibility then I recommend you to code up your own custom templates!